Green leaves of Cauliflower
Black cumin ( 1/2 tsp.)
Green Chillies- chopped (1/2 tsp.)
oil – 1 1/2 tsp.
Dry red chillies- 1 ( make 2 pieces)
Salt to taste
- First, cut leaves in a small pieces and boil it for 5 minutes.
- After that mash it .
- Take oil in a pan.
- Add dry chillies, chopped green chillies and black cumin seeds and when they start spluttering, add mashed leaves and stir it.
- Add salt and a pinch of turmeric and stir it for few more minutes.
- It is ready to serve now.
- It is real mouth watering with hot plain rice. Hope you will love it.
Source: Sankar Dhar