Bandhakopi with Ground Turkey
- First of all, drain water from ground turkey – (this will automatically happen when you fry it, in this case defrosting on a skillet).
- Then add some Turmeric (holud guro) and Jeera powder to it and mix it well with the loose turkey. Fry the mixture till all water is drained from it and the turkey looks real brown. The turkey basically now should look scrambled.
- Next,in oil, add Gota Gorom Mosla and fry thinly sliced onions till they are transparent. While frying them on low heat, also add Kancha Lonka in sufficient amount and the scrambled turkey pieces.
- Now add finely shredded Bandhakopi(as fine as possible) to it slowly and constantly stir the mixture. Gradually, add ginger paste, shukno-lonka guro (optional) & dhone-guro to it. Keep on stirring till the bandhakopi is drained of all water.
- In the end, sprinkle gorom-mosla guro over it and may add ghee to it.
Source: Purba Ray