- Cut the boneless chicken in small pieces and boil them in a pressure cooker for 3-4 whistles add little ginger while boiling the chicken in the pressure cooker for the smell.
- Cut onions (number depends on the amount of chicken, onion is needed more in this preparation) in thin lengthwise pieces and ginger and garlic in absolute small pieces.
- Fry the cut onions till golden brown then add ginger and garlic fry it for sometime.
- After frying them properly add soya sauce (needed more comparatively), chili sauce tomato sauce (needed less comparatively) and a little vinegar.
- Fry this mixture for another 3-4 min and then add the boiled chicken and fry the whole for around 15-20 mins until the chicken has taken in the taste, and it is ready.
- You can garnish it with boiled egg.
Source: Supratim and Ipshita Sanyal