- Milk – 1/2 gallon (Full Cream)
- Eggs – 2
- Sugar – 2 Cups (You can add more or less according to your taste)
- Cardamons – 4 small powdered
- Cashew nuts
- Pour milk in a large saucepan and bring it to boil.
- Add sugar and Cardamon powder and keep boiling.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs thoroughly in a bowl.
- Remove the foam/froth formed from beating the eggs, from the top with a ladle that it somewhat flat and lay it carefully on the boiling milk.
- After few seconds, this will turn into a skin like thin sheet .
- Continue the process of beating and removing the egg froth and putting it in boiling milk till you have added all the eggs.
- Also stir the milk occasionally to avoid sticking and foaming.
- When the milk attains “Rabri” like constituency then turn off the heat.
- Let it cool.
- You may now garnish it with raisins and cashew nuts.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Source: Jayeeta Chakraborty