- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- pinch of baking powder
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup mashed ripe bananas
- Beat the egg and milk together.
- Add to this mixture the flour and sugar, which has been sifted together.
- Blend in the mashed bananas. Drop by small teaspoonfuls into medium hot oil.
- Turn with slotted spoon when brown.
- Drain on a paper towel and dust with confectioners sugar.
- Make sure the oil is not too hot, as the fritters will not cook on the inside before getting too brown
Source: Soma Basu