Chatpata aam chutney
dry masala (mustard seed-1tsp, sauf-2tsp, methi-1tsp, jeera-1tsp)
all roasted and then powdered,
1. Grate the mango and remove its water.
2. Mix the sugar with mango properly.
3. Heat a pan and add the mango and sugar mixture.
4. Cook it with a medium flame carefully
5. When it turns soft and sticky, then add the raisin and the powdered masala
6. Mix it well and cool it.
7. Store it in a glass container for many days.
8. You can enjoy it with anything.
Source: Jharna Biswas
Leave a Reply