- You can take cat fish (best to get a good taste) or any other fish fillet.
- Blend ginger, garlic, green chili and onion together (you don\’t need this mixture much so blend them in a small quantity) and try to blend them without water it will give a better taste.
- Put the prepared mixture on the fish and add tomato sauce, chili sauce, and few drops of soya sauce and little bit of salt for taste and mix everything well.
- Take a knife and make light cuts on the fish for the mixture to go in.
- Spread 1 spoon of oil on the pieces of fish.
- For marination keep this in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Put the marinated fish in the oven in 350 temp to bake.
- After 25-30 mins turn the pieces of fish. In case the upper side is not brown yet then you can increase the temp to 400-450.
- Keep it in the oven for more 15-20 mins. (both the sides should turn to light brown).
Source: Supratim and Ipshita Sanyal
Leave a Reply