- Bread – 4 slices (Serves two)
- Onion – 1/2
- Ginger – 0.5 inch piece
- Green Chili – 2
- Coriander leaves
- Eggs – 2
- Salt to taste
- Cut onion, ginger, chillies, coriander leaves into very small pieces.
- Soak the bread slices in water to make it soft.
- Squeeze excess water from bread if you have soaked it too much.
- Mash bread and add cut onion, ginger, chillies, coriander leaves, eggs and salt.
- Beat the mixture with an egg-beater it so that the ingredients mix uniformly.
- Put some oil in a skillet in medium heat.
- Put half of the mixture in oil and fry like pancakes.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
Source: Jayeeta Chakraborty
Leave a Reply