(Mishti Doi (Sweet Yogurt) – Mishti Doi is synonymous with Bengal in East India. The Bengalis are famous for their sweet preparations and Mishti Doi is among their most well known desserts. Mishti Doi tastes great but is amazingly simple to make!)
- Non-Fat Yogurt 16 oz
- Sweetened Condensed Milk 12 oz
- Evaporated Milk 1/2 cup
- Mix all the above ingredients thoroughly. You may have to add extra sugar if you feel its not sweet enough.(When I tried this recipe, I did not have to add sugar.)
- Put the mixture in an oven-safe bowl and put it in the oven at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Do not cover the bowl.
- Turn off the oven after 30 mins.
- Allow it to cool for 6-7 hours.
- Refrigerate for an hour or two and serve.
Source: Jayeeta Chakraborty