DEBNATH’S DELICIOUS BAKED SALMON
Salmon 2 Lbs.
Yogurt (plain fat free) 20 oz.
Green chillies 5-7
Salt 1 tsp/ to your taste
Turmeric powder 1 pinch
Black pepper few
- Clean the Salmon fillet & sprinkle salt lightly.
- Keep it in a flat baking dish. Blend yogurt, salt, chillies, black pepper & turmeric powder all together into a fine mixture.
- Pour this mixture on the salmon fillet & marinate for an hour & half. (for best taste)
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Bake the fish for 20 mins.at 425 F & at 250 F for another 20-25 mins.
- Remove from oven when top of fish appears slightly brownish (do not over cook!)
- You could add few slit green peppers / green chilles or few spinach leaves into the dish while baking if you wish (tastes fabulous without them too!)
- Enjoy with steamed white rice!
Source: Dr. Sangeeta Bera