Salmon Fillet – 1.75 – 2 lbs
Tomato Paste/Puree (preferably canned) – 10 oz
Onion – I medium
Cilantro/Coriander leaves – 1 bunch
Green chillies – 4-5
Haldi Powder – 1.5 – 2 tsps
- In the blender mix all ingredients (except fish 🙂 and make into a fine paste.
- Marinade the fillet in the paste in a flat baking dish for atleast 2-3 hours in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Farenheit.
- Place the baking dish covered with Aluminium foil in the lower rack and bake for abour 45 minutes.
- After this, bring the dish up to the top rack and broil at 450 deg for about 15 minutes…
- Serve and enjoy
Source: Pritha Lal