Here is an easy recipe for Cauliflower Roast-
1. Blanch Cauliflower florets in salt water, drain and keep aside.
2. Make a gravy with plain yoghurt, salt (to taste), chilli powder, pinch of sugar, almond paste (Soak almonds in water then wet grind),
3. Pour gravy over Cauliflower and keep for at least 1 hour in an oven proof dish.
4. Pre-heat oven to 250 Fahrenheit, and put cauliflower in till the florets are cooked through and tops are brown.
5. Garnish with Corriander leaves and slit green chilli prior to serving.
Source: Jharna Bose