Tetuler achaar (Bengali Tamarind Pickle)
- Take the required amount of tetul.
- Add gur, some green chilies or red chili powder, mustard paste, mustard oil, and if required a little amount of salt for taste.
- You can add some fried mouri, whole or ground for flavor.
- Marinate tetul with the ingredients and leave it in the sunlight everyday for about a week for it to bake naturally.
- When the sauce becomes thick and sticks with the tetul, it is done. Add amounts according to taste.
Source: Sonali Ghosh