Home made ghee
- Unsalted butter–6-8 sticks.
- Heat a non stick cooking pan and put all the butter sticks into it.
- Keep the flame or coil in low.(Lowest possible)
- First there will be lot of bubbles but slowly they will stop to form.
- Then some brown granules will start precipitating. Later the smell of ghee will start to come.
- This process takes 90 mins approximately.
- Strain and store in a jar.
- If the heat is more then the ghee will have burnt smell and it won’t turn out good. So keep the flame at the lowest possible position.
- Don’t stir or do anything. Every thing will be happening one after another.
Standard time–90 mins.