To make Nirjhonjhat Chicken:
- Cut chicken into small pieces (around two inches).
- Marinate with tomato ketchup, chili sauce, mustard, mayonnaise, vegetable oil, salt.
- Set aside for 3 — 3.5 hours. Bake at 300 — 350 degrees F for around 1 and half hours or till chicken is done.
1. The mustard is the one commonly used to make sandwiches.
2. The chicken is to be baked in a baking dish, uncovered. It is to be
baked in the oven that is commonly used in every household. The one that
comes with the gas burners on top of it.
3. This chicken can be served with rice.
Source: Gargi Pal