Sweets Prepared in a Microwave Oven
- Take a can of milkmaid (small) 8 ounce of milk powder and 1 stick of butter.
- Pour these in a microwavable container and microwave it for 2 mins.
- Take it out of the microwave and stir this mixture with a spoon to mix everything properly and again microwave it for 5 mins.
- Take out the container and let it stand for 4-5 mins.
- If you want to mix grind pesta (pistachios) or almonds you can mix it with the mixture.
- You can just cut slices or make laddus (balls) out of it.
Source: Supratim and Ipshita Sanyal