- Cut the (boneless) chicken breast in small pieces.
- Blend little ginger, garlic and onion and mix it with the chicken.
- Add chili sauce, tomato sauce, few drops of vinegar, soya sauce and one (depends on the amount of chicken) egg, salt to taste and cornflour (amount depends on the amount of chicken).
- Mix them well and marinate this mixture for 5-6 hours in the fridge or outside.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces.
In the same oil add very small cut onions and fry it until golden brown.
- Add chili sauce, tomato sauce, and soya and add the fried chicken in it.
- You can garnish it with little cut coriander leaves and have it with noodles it, tastes great I can tell you that.
Source: Supratim and Ipshita Sanyal