- Cut the green peppers lengthwise (you can use green or red pepper for this).
- Cut the onions thin (not very thin otherwise it will get fully boiled) and lengthwise.
- Fry the onions in hot oil for 2-4 mins till it is golden color. After that add the pepper and fry for more 2-4 mins.
- Add a spoon of paste (depends on the amount of chicken) of ginger and garlic and fry for some more time.
- Add the small cut chicken breast. Fry this for few mins.
- Add red chili powder and salt and fry it.
- Simmer the gas and close the vessel with a lid for the chicken to cook. (You can have this Chinese style with plain rice or noodles)
Source: Supratim and Ipshita Sanyal