Chicken rezala recipe
One whole chicken
Two midsized onions
One tablespoon of whole black pepper
One tablespoon of cardamom, clove, cinnamon
Four tablespoon of blended ginger
Four cups of natural yogurt
Two red chillies
Half cup of clarified butter.
- Marinate the chicken pieces for half an hour in the yogurt.
- Heat the ghee in the wok.
- Saute the whole spices and the chillies.
- Fry the ginger paste and onions, add the chicken.
- Cook covered on medium heat for twenty minutes.
- DON’T ADD WATER.
Source: Tapas Chowdhury