You can make either chicken curry or egg curry with spinach.
- Boil the spinach leaves in a pressure cooker with little water give 2-3 whistles not more than that.
- Cut onions and tomatoes into small pieces and use ginger and garlic paste.
- Fry the cut onions until golden brown, add the garlic and ginger paste and fry for some more time after that add the cut tomatoes, salt to taste, cut green chillies, cumin powder, coriander powder and little of turmeric powder, and fry till the tomato pieces melts.
- Mix the boiled spinach leaves and fry for some time.
- If egg curry is prepared then boil the egg and fry it little and add the egg in the spinach curry.
- If chicken curry is prepared then after the spinach is fried for some time add the small cut chicken pieces and cook for a while in sim gas unless the chicken is properly cooked.
- Do not add any water as water will come out from the spinach leaves and the chicken pieces. This does not have much gravy.
Source: Supratim and Ipshita Sanyal