- Cut onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies real small.
- Take ground chicken or Turkey, add these cut stuff, add tomato sauce,chili sauce, 2 tbsp of white vinegar and 1 egg and salt.
- Properly mix everything and put it in the refrigerator to marinate for about 2-3 hours.
- Make into small balls or flat ones and put it on a baking tray over an aluminum foil.
- Bake it on 350 for 45 min. Then turn the balls over and bake it for another 15 min, or until it is brown on both sides. Do not keep it in the oven for a very long time or else it will get black.
Source: Supratim and Ipshita Sanyal